Rules & Reg & Pet Policy to the Empress
Failure to follow the above policy may result in the removal of the pet and \or a fine and the deposit forfeited.
EMPRESS #1003 OWNER AND GUEST RULES AND REGULATIONS -1/1/2009
Per Florida Statutes 720.305
Occupancy: 1 Bedroom, overnight -6; All other times-10 Maximum--- 2 Bedroom, overnight -9; All other times-13 Maximum ---3 Bedroom, overnight -10; All other times-15 Maximum Violation may result in eviction
1. National Fire Prevention Association code 10.11.7 prohibits outdoor cooking or fires on porches, balconies or near any building. Gas grilles can be used for outdoor cooking but the possession and use of charcoal grilles is prohibited.
2. Florida Statute 125.01 prohibits excessive noise at anytime. Absolutely no noise, music, etc. is permitted after 10:00 P.M.
3. Items inside a unit belong to the owner; DO NOT remove them from inside the unit.
4. Pets are NOT allowed in any unit without consent of the owner.
5. Porches, balconies, fences, and breezeways are to be left clear of personal belongings. No towels, clothing, etc. may be hung in exposed areas.
6. Please do NOT wear spikes inside the condo units.
7. Place all trash and unwanted items in the outdoor trash receptacles.
8. Pets outside of the unit MUST be leashed. A person with a pet must collect and properly dispose of its waste.
9. Do not feed the wild animals, birds, or aquatic life.
10. Fishing is prohibited on the golf course but is allowed on the south and east ends of Stewart Lake on a catch and release basis only.
11. The golf course is private property for the exclusive use of golfers registered with the pro shop. All others please stay off the golf course.
12. Swimming pool use is NOT permitted between 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. Pool furniture may not be removed from the pool areas. NO PETS AT ANVTIME.
13. Follow the rules posted in the pools areas. Radios and similar devices are only allowed with the use of headsets. Respect other people.
14. Speed limit is 20 MPH or lower as posted.
15. Guest passes and owner vehicle identification must be displayed at all times or vehicle may be towed at the owner's expense.
16. Operating any motorized vehicle (gas or electric) without a valid state vehicle registration, valid driver's license and insurance is PROHIBITED (Florida Statute 320) except for scooters, etc. required by handicapped persons and for authorized individuals working on property.
17. Park in designated parking areas only. Do NOT park on the grass or unpaved areas. Any vehicle illegally parked may be towed at owner's expense.
18. Campers, RV's, boats, trailers, and oversized vehicles are NOT allowed to park in the resort. They must be kept at an offsite storage area unless specific arrangements have been made with resort management.
19. Skateboarding is prohibited on the basketball court.
20. For sale signs are to be displayed inside windows only. Outdoor displays are prohibited. Vending is restricted to designated commercial spaces only.
21. To report suspicious activities or emergencies call 911 or the Sheriff's office at 850-267-2000.
OWNER RULES FOR EMPRESS #1003
Address: 1272 Scenic Gulf Drive, Destin, FL 32550
THERE ARE (2)KEYS IN YOUR LOCKBOX. PUNCH IN THE CODE AND PULL DOWN THE LEVER. THE TOP COVER WILL REMOVE ALLOWING ACCESS TO THE KEYS INSIDE. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU LEAVE ONE KEY IN THE LOCKBOX AT ALL TIMES SO THAT YOU DO NOT LOCK YOURSELF OUT.
Check in time is after 4:00 PM on Saturday unless otherwise arranged. Inspect unit upon arrival and report any problems within 4 hours of arrival. We appreciate reports of any maintenance issues and will respond promptly.
THIS ISA NONSMOKING UNIT. THIS MEANS NO WHERE, NOT IN THE UNIT NOR ON THE BALCONIES OR ON SCREENED IN BALCONIES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF YOUR DEPOSIT A D CHARGES FOR DEEP CLEANING, DRY CLEANING OF BED SPREADS, AND STEAM CLEANING OF CARPETS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
You must have a parking pass displayed on your dashboard or risk having your vehicle towed.
Do not take bed spreads, sheets or blankets to the beach. Do not remove any articles of furniture, including patio furniture from the unit. Items missing or damaged will be charged to you.
Respect your neighbors...noise levels should be minimal before 9:00 AM and after 9:00 PM. If police or property manager are called out, deposits will not be refunded.
Do not put sandy articles in washer or dryer and clean the lint filter after each use.
Do not put shrimp hulls or fish into the garbage disposal. Please bag them and remove then to the trash containers. Remove all trash from the unit to trash chute/bins prior to leaving.
Do not drink Kool Aid or wine on or near carpets due to Kool Aid and wine stain. Please take care of the furnishings and carpeting. Do not feed seagulls from the balcony or hang towels or any items off balcony railings.
Do not leave the A/e on with windows and doors open. Be careful when opening sliding doors/French doors and curtains. Front and rear open doors create a vacuum effect.
No charcoal or propane grills are allowed on the balcony at any unit.
Please be prepared to check out by 9:00 AM. Failure to depart by 9:00 AM will forfeit deposit. Prior to leaving, please adjust thermostat to 78 degrees in the summer and 65 degrees in the winter. Load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and start the wash cycle. Take out all trash to the outside trash containers or the trash chute. Leave all dirty towels on the bathroom floors or in the tubs. Check to be sure you have all of your personal items. We are not responsible for items left behind. Please leave keys on the counter and lock the doors upon your departure. There is a $40 charge for unaccounted for keys or if you are locked out of your unit.
Deposits will be returned within 30 days if all of the house rules are obeyed.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKINGAND NO PETS!!!!!!!
Put on your sunscreen and have a great Vacation!