1 Bedroom, overnight - 6; All other times -10 Maximum
2 Bedroom, overnight -9; All other times-13 Maximum
3 Bedroom, overnight -10; All other times-15 Maximum
Violation may result in eviction
1. National Fire Prevention Association code 10.11.7 prohibits outdoor cooking or fires on porches, balconies or near any building. Gas grilles can be used for outdoor cooking but the possession and use of charcoal grilles is prohibited.
2. Florida Statute 125.01 prohibits excessive noise at anytime. Absolutely no noise, music, etc. is permitted after
3. Items inside a unit belong to the owner; DO NOT remove them from inside the unit.
4. Pets are NOT allowed in any unit without consent of the owner.
5. Porches, balconies, fences, and breezeways are to be left clear of personal belongings. No towels, clothing, etc. may be hung in exposed areas.
6. Please do NOT wear spikes inside the condo units.
7. Place all trash and unwanted items in the outdoor trash receptacles.
8. Pets outside of the unit MUST be leashed. A person with a pet must collect and properly dispose of its waste.
9. Do not feed the wild animals, birds, or aquatic life.
prohibited on the golf course but is allowed on the south and east ends of
11. The golf course is private property for the exclusive use of golfers registered with the pro shop. All others please stay off the golf course.
12. Swimming pool use is NOT permitted between and Pool furniture may not be removed from the pool areas. NO PETS AT ANVTIME.
13. Follow the rules posted in the pools areas. Radios and similar devices are only allowed with the use of headsets. Respect other people.
Speed limit is
15. Guest passes and owner vehicle identification must be displayed at all times or vehicle may be towed at the owner's expense.
16. Operating any motorized vehicle (gas or electric) without a valid state vehicle registration, valid driver's license and insurance is PROHIBITED (Florida Statute 320) except for scooters, etc. required by handicapped persons and for authorized individuals working on property.
17. Park in designated parking areas only. Do NOT park on the grass or unpaved areas. Any vehicle illegally parked may be towed at owner's expense.
18. Campers, RV's, boats, trailers, and oversized vehicles are NOT allowed to park in the resort. They must be kept at an offsite storage area unless specific arrangements have been made with resort management.
19. Skateboarding is prohibited on the basketball court.
20. For sale signs are to be displayed inside windows only. Outdoor displays are prohibited. Vending is restricted to designated commercial spaces only.
21.To report suspicious activities or emergencies call 911 or the Sheriff's office at 850-267-2000.
OWNER RULES FOR SEASCAPE
#293 Townhome F
Printable Map of
Printable Map of Seascape Resort:
Check in time is after unless otherwise arranged. Inspect unit upon arrival and report any problems within 4 hours of arrival. We appreciate reports of any maintenance issues and will respond promptly.
PARKING PASSES MUST BE VISIBLE
PARKING PASSES MUST BE VISIBLE ON
THIS IS A
ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR
DEEP CLEANING, DRY CLEANING OF
You must have a parking pass displayed on your dashboard or risk having your vehicle towed.
Do not take bed spreads, sheets or blankets to the beach. Do not remove any articles of furniture, including patio furniture from the unit. Items missing or damaged will be charged to you.
Respect your neighbors...noise levels should be minimal before and after . If police or property manager are called out, deposits will not be refunded.
Do not put
Do not put shrimp hulls or fish into the garbage disposal. Please bag them and remove then to the trash containers. Remove all trash from the unit to trash chute/bins prior to leaving.
Do not drink Kool Aid or wine on or near carpets due to Kool Aid and wine stain. Please take care of the furnishings and carpeting. Do not feed seagulls from the balcony or hang towels or any items off balcony railings.
Do not leave the A/e on with windows and doors open. Be careful when opening sliding doors/French doors and curtains. Front and rear open doors create a vacuum effect.
No charcoal or propane grills are allowed on the balcony at any unit.
Please be prepared to check out by . Failure to depart by will forfeit deposit. Prior to leaving, please adjust thermostat to 78 degrees in the summer and 65 degrees in the winter. Load all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and start the wash cycle. Take out all trash to the outside trash containers or the trash chute. Leave all dirty towels on the bathroom floors or in the tubs. Check to be sure you have all of your personal items. We are not responsible for items left behind. Please leave keys on the counter and lock the doors upon your departure. There is a $40 charge for unaccounted for keys or if you are locked out of your unit.
Deposits will be returned within 30 days if all of the house rules are obeyed.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKINGAND NO PETS!!!!!!!